The “red-and-white love hug” is here again
Olympiacos FC presented during a press conference, Tuesday afternoon, all charity events that will take place in the coming days!
Olympiacos FC and our President Mr. Vaggelis Marinakis are constantly by the side of children and all people in need. Just like last year, Olympiacos will offer once again its “red-and-white love hug” during the Christmas holiday period. The Club presented in a press conference, Tuesday afternoon, held at G. Karaiskaksi Stadium its planned charity events that will take place in the following days.
In the context of the “Red-and-white love hug”, Olympiacos supports:
• The Association of Seamen Parents with Children with Special Needs “ARGO”, which the “2nd Annual Match of Love” between our side’s Veteran Players, the living history of Olympiacos, and the reporters covering Olympiacos, is dedicated to.
• TheHatzikyriakio Childcare Institution, which offers love and affection to tens of children and needs support by all of us
• The “Horizons” Day Stay and Care Center that supports 65 people with special needs.
• the 1st Special School of Drapetsona.
• the 1st Special Elementary School of Keratsini.
• The Center of Creative Employment of the Keratsini-Drapetsona Municipality that helps in a constructive way 40 people with special needs.
• The borderline Elementary School of Tiheron in Evros area.
Equally, 7 Olympiacos Schools will underpin organizations already providing charity work in their respective areas.
1. THE “MITERA” CHILDREN’S TOWN BY THE ELAIONAS SCHOOL
2. THE “MITERA” BABY PROTECTION CENTER (ILION) BY THE SEPOLIA SCHOOL
3. THE “SMILE OF THE CHILD” ORGANISATION BY THE VARI SCHOOL
4. THE “AGKALIAZO” KDAP-MEA CENTRE OF CREATIVE EMPLOYMENT FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS BY THE THESSALONIKI SCHOOL
5. THE MALEVIZION MUNICIPAL ORGANISATION OF SOCIAL SOLIDARITY AND CHILD PROTECTION (CENTRE OF CREATIVE EMPLOYMENT FOR CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES).
6. THE “ZOI” PANCYPRIOT ASSOCIATION AGAINST LEUKEMIA BY THE CYPRUS (NICOSSIA) SCHOOL
7. THE «ADVOCAT LUTHERAN GENERAL CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL» BY THE CHICAGO SCHOOL
The Olympiacos Sporting Club will also contribute on a date to be announced, by opening the doors of the Olympiacos Club historic premises in order to collect goods for the Piraeus Children’s House and the VOULA PIKPA. Moreover, UNICEF, in the context of our healthy partnership, has gladly accepted to also support the Piraeus Children’s House.
Also, two more important actions will be staged:
• The 1st one pertains to our side’s players. All Olympiacos’ players have decided to donate a substantial amount of money to the 25 flood-affected families in Pserimos. A delegation by players and members of the Administration will soon visit the island to deliver the collected amount of money.
• The 2nd pertains to our fans club, “Gate 7” that always supports the side, inside or outside the pitch, and has decided to support the Immigrant Hospitality Center under the Youth and Lifelong Learning Foundation, which helps people who have been forced to leave their homelands.